BIU has a 98% customer retention. How do we achieve this?
- We approach our service delivery as a utility partner for our clients
- We work collaboratively to achieve shared goals even in the context of the changing business needs faced by our clients
- As a utility partner we work to innovate solutions for our customers
- We monitor and have open communication
- Our goal is to forge a trusted relationship with our clients
We have a proven track record of results.
“Tesco has worked together with BIU since June 2003. The expert service they provide has proved extremely valuable and BIU has been instrumental in the progress achieved in our utilities management. Read More
BIU works in partnership with Npower to provide a basket solution to smaller I&C and public sector customers with energy spends between £200k to £2million. Read More
Casual Dining Group
“I worked with Dakis, Andrew and the BIU team for over three years at Casual Dining Group. The ability of BIU to provide a one stop shop for our energy needs, including automatic meter reading and invoice validation, was a great support to the business. Read More
Pets At Home
“Since signing up to BIU’s procurement service, we have not only achieved substantial savings, we have also achieved budget certainty in a financial climate where nothing is certain. Read More
BIU provides NCP with a full invoice validation and electricity procurement service. BIU has installed efficient lighting controls at 40 NCP sites, using motion sensors to eliminate unnecessary energy wastage. Read More