Open Water 17
It's not how we do it differently at BIU, it's how we do it better..
To speak to one of our water experts call us today on 01253 789816
Water deregulation – What is happening?
The UK Government’s Water Bill was introduced to Parliament and published on 27th June 2013. The Water Bill is designed to:
- Increase customer choice
- Improve service provisions
- Stimulate innovation
- Drive most sustainable approaches to managing our scarce resource
Expected benefits of delivering this change are expected to be £2billion to the economy over the next 30 years, according to the UK Government. The delivery of these benefits will be through a combination of efficient market entry and customer choice. It is hoped that these will create more open and vibrant sector, encourage new ways of working in the industry, improve customer service and help keep customers’ bills down.
How can BIU help?
What makes us different is our unique and personal approach to all our customers.
We work with our customers to find the best purchasing contract for your water usage. it is not simply about the lowest price; as well as cost we look at specific business needs such as KPI’s, metering and service requirements.
We then benchmark this against multiple contract options using our Supplier Evaluation Matrix to find a solution that best fits your business, to achieve both short and long term goals.
Benefits to customers
- Water audit for peace of mind – before we start anything, we will carry out a full water audit on your usage and billing to ensure your portfolio is in order.
- Consolidated billing – simpler billing process from one supplier instead of multiple bills from each regional provider.
- Best match, best fit – whether it’s cost, leak detection or enhanced service offerings, we will ensure your main priorities are met,
To ensure your don’t miss out, contact us today on 01253 789816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.