How we can help your Business
Our traders will work to get you the best trading prices on gas and electricity. They’ll even work with you to develop a purchasing strategy that matches your wallet, and ticks all the boxes in the boardroom.
If you’re spending in excess of £500,000 on your annual business energy bill, or you have multiple sites, BIU’s energy procurement service will help you save time and money. It’s that simple.
If budget certainty is top of your wish-list, we’ll work with you to devise a fixed purchasing plan. Or, if cost saving is your priority, we’ll take the flexible approach. And if you’re a bit of both, we’ll make sure your purchasing strategy is too with a risk managed approach.
What will I get from BIU’s procurement service?
- Access to M2M247.com – BIU’s bespoke online data reporting software
- BIU’s “Market Eye” – providing price consolidation and optimisation through access to all available energy price broker platforms
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Supply contract optimisation
- Direct access to an Energy Trader
- 24 hour commodity market analysis
- Fixed/Variable energy prices available throughout the flexible contract term
- Budget certainty through agreed strategy
- An opportunity to create a cash “fund” for investment or as an offset against future energy contracts
- Supplier tariff analysis
- OJEU compliant Framework Agreements
- Fully-integrated procurement system
- Collaborative approach to creation of a Corporate Governance Plan
Have we ticked all your procurement boxes yet? If so get in touch
If you’re still undecided, give one of the team the opportunity to explain how we can help you