European Energy Management
BiU’s European division comprises of skilled energy risk managers, bill validation specialists and revenue recovery analysts, working on a portfolio of clients from manufacturing to hospitality across Europe.
- Price is locked for a fixed period in advance of delivery
- Fully protected from future price increases during the contract period
- Market informed placement
- Ability to spread the risk with multiple purchases
- Scope for price optimisation up to the point of delivery
- Protected against rising market during the delivery period
- Involves ongoing market analysis to achieve cost confidence
- Provides access to short term markets, whilst potentially removing any forward market premium
- Wider range of risk management tool advantages
- Opportunity to benefit from price falls through unlock/relock functionality
- Requires comprehensive market analysis with robust risk management framework
European road map
- Czech Republic
Bill Validation & Audit
Energy bill validation and reporting
The BiU utility management expense team validate over a billion pounds worth of invoices yearly – validating and resolving queries for each invoice with over 100 checkpoints, through to projecting budgets with incredible accuracy and managing ongoing energy expense portfolio reporting. No matter your bill validation and reporting needs, our team can deliver.
Energy expense revenue recovery
Working with our energy bill validation and reporting team, is a dedicated energy revenue recovery team analysing and finding overcharges, incorrect and unnecessary billing for our clients, both here in the UK and Europe. In just ten years our utility expense revenue recovery team found over £45million of lost revenue.
Why use BiU?
Sectors & Suppliers
The BiU Europe team continually work for a myriad of sectors, including hospitality, food, retail, leisure, manufacturing and industrial to name but a few. We also have long-term relationships with over 100 suppliers across the continent.
Over 25 years’ experience trading and managing risk across Europe, supported by a team of experienced data analysts and scientists, some with over 20 years bill validation and reporting experience.
We’re able to converse with all countries in Europe with our multi-lingual and multi-cultural team speaking a range of languages from English to Polish.