A power purchase agreement (PPA) is a contract between the electricity seller/generator electricity and the buyer. You can make the most of your assets by generating electricity and exporting to the grid via a self-supply contract.
How can we help?
BIU offers competitive prices and flexible contract lengths in addition to the following pricing options:
- Fixed price – providing you with budget certainty by locking in a price for your generation.
- Flexible (traded) – prices are tracked on a daily basis enabling you to take advantage of price fluctuations.
We can help you can earn revenue whilst strengthening your green credentials.
We have a proven track record ensuring you achieve a competitive market price, with in-house experts who will monitor market trends to identify the most advantageous time to sell your power. We offer a full feasibility study looking at different technologies and giving due consideration to regulatory impacts.
- You can access your HH generation and invoice data via our online portal
- You can manage your generation profile online, scheduling any planned outages and setting alerts
- Our bespoke systems will forecast your power generation allowing you to maximise revenues whilst mitigating network charges.