BIU is the UK's leading utilities and energy consultancy and is proud to be in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies. We provide energy services to some of the world's largest organisations and we currently have an opportunity for an Energy Administrator to join our energetic Admin Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful company and become part of the team to drive BIU's development into the next phase of growth.
Data at BiU is crucial to our business and our Data Team is the Powerhouse to our excellent service delivery to our Customers, without quality data, our engine stops. We're looking for someone who enjoys working with data and systems, has an excellent eye for detail and is passionate about process efficiencies, with great people liaison skills as we'll expect you to build good relationships with energy suppliers. You need to be technically minded, good at Excel and be able to work independently. Energy industry knowledge would be huge advantage although not essential as full training will be provided, however previous experience working with data is essential in applying for this role.
- Transferring data into a systems database for analysis and auditing
- Accurately translating electronic invoices, Ebills and Half Hourly data (HHD)
- Importing billing files & HHD into systems within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Data completeness - monitoring of data, ensuring data is received from all sources within specified timescale
- Identifying gaps in Data and requesting missing data from relevant sources
- Data entry of supplier invoices
- Assisting the Data Manager in efficiency projects when required
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return for your talent, BIU will provide you with a great team environment and a work day that is challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 121 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing. We offer a flexi time scheme, company pension, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and breakfast on Mondays and Fridays. At BiU we are Bold, Responsible and Imaginative... if this is you, come and join us #BeTogether #OneBiu