We are looking for a talented and motivated Data Management & Team Administrator to join our growing company and be a key driver of BIU’s continued success as one of the UK’s leading Energy Consultancies.
- To provide dedicated, administrative support to Company’s Data Team, assisting with the provision of accurate and timely data across the business.
- Transfer complex data into a systems database for accurate documentation audit and record-keeping
- Follow procedure to enter account information from invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- The position is full-time and an immediate start is essential.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will be extremely professional, presentable and approachable and will:
- Have ability to Prioritise Projects
- Import electronic billing
- Have ability to Work on Deadlines
- Have attention to Detail & accuracy
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Have ability to Work on a Team
- Be a critical Thinker & Problem-Solver
- Have good Math Skills
- Enjoy Working with Computers
- Be highly Organised
- Have ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Be proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Have multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Have ability to identify areas of procedures which can be improved
- Maths & English GCSEs level C/grade 5 or above
- Previous data entry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
In return for you being a talented Data Management & Team Administrator, BIU will provide you with a great team environment and a workday that is challenging and rewarding. We always want to work with talented individuals who share our energy and passion in making BIU a successful and enjoyable place to be. If you are the best at what you do, want to work with great people and most of all challenge yourself, come and join us. In return for your greatness, we’ll look after the whole you. From monthly 121s with your manager, private healthcare, wellbeing massages, subsidised gym membership, flexible working hours and the best Friday breakfast in the North West, we’ll make sure it’s a fair deal.