BiU is one of the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for and as the UK's leading utilities and energy consultancy, we provide energy services to some of the world's largest organisations. We are looking for a talented and motivated Energy Analyst to join our growing company and be a key driver of BIU’s success. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful company and become part of the team to drive BIU's development into the next phase of growth.
As our ideal Energy Analyst, you'll have substantial previous experience in the energy and utility industry, be extremely numerate and detail-oriented. If you have the drive to learn continually, the desire to achieve and excel expectations and be part of a team that loves coming to work, then come and join us.
- Understand the clients requirements and BiU's contractual obligation to the client
- Provide a validation service inline with the BiU contract
- Analyse areas of potential over/under charges and records these queries on the in-house systems
- Progress queries with the customer and suppliers inline with the BiU contract
- Support the Account manager in identifying additional savings opportunities for a client
- Support the Account manager in regards to generic reporting such as bureau reports, query logs
- Take responsibility of ensuring that a full validation services is provided across all contracted supplies. Where missing data/potential site lists errors or other misalignment is identified flag this with the Account manager
- Support and encourage data management in providing effective data entry and administrative support, including educating on the energy industry
We have an excellent IT infrastructure combined with collaboration tools and mindset, so this role can be based in our offices in St Annes on the Fylde Coast, or remote/working from home to suit the right candidate.
- Understanding the client's requirements and BiU's contractual obligations
- Providing a validation service
- Analysing areas of potential over/under charges
- Managing client and supplier queries
- Support in identifying additional savings opportunities for a client
- Support in client reporting
- Identifying missing data and errors and resolving with the relevant team
In return for your talent, BIU will provide you with a great team environment and a work day that is challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 121 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing. We offer a flexi time scheme, company pension, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and breakfast on Mondays and Fridays. At BiU we are Bold, Responsible and Imaginative... if this is you, come and join us #BeTogether #OneBiu