We are looking for a talented and motivated Energy Management Analyst to join our growing company and be a key driver of BIU’s success.
The Energy Analyst will ideally have substantial experience in utilities and be able to provide supporting information and resource to the Teams Utility Managers in the validation and analysis of ongoing utility expenditure, identify any overcharges or errors on invoices, report daily on savings, errors, and industry and internal challenges.
- Understand the clients requirements and BIU’s contractual obligation to the client
- Provide a validation service inline with the BIU contract
- Analyse areas of potential over/under charges and records these queries on the in-house systems
- Progress queries with the customer and suppliers inline with the BIU contract
- Support the Account manager in identifying additional savings opportunities for a client
- Support the Account manager in regards to generic reporting such as bureau reports, query logs
- Take responsibility of ensuring that a full validation services is provided across all contracted supplies. Where missing data/potential site lists errors or other misalignment is identified flag this with the Account manager
- Support and encourage data management in providing effective data entry and administrative support, including educating on the energy industry
- You will have good product knowledge, experience in analytical and numerate, show great attention to detail, think with initiative and confidently approach problems. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, have strong quantitative skills, be able to develop own thoughtful opinions and be confident in accurate report production. You will have an exceptional ability to communicate findings to an audience both verbally and written.
In return for your talent, BIU will provide you with a great team environment and a work day that is challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 121 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing. We offer a flexi time scheme, company pension, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and breakfast on Mondays and Fridays.