BiU is one of the UK’s Top 10 consultants to work for 2021, and the UK's leading energy consultancy providing energy services to some of the world's largest organisations. BiU is proud to optimise energy sustainably, reduce carbon effectively and save our clients operational costs. We create meaningful value through collaboration, and our #OneBiU culture keep us steadfast in our approach to people, the planet and profit.
We are looking for a trustworthy and people orientated HR Administrator to join our people focused company and be a key driver of BiU’s award winning people culture, based around the company values and purpose. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful company and become part of the team to drive BiU’s development into the next phase of growth.
Our ideal candidate will be someone with 1-2 years administration experience, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, organised, methodical and with a positive outlook who enjoys working with people.
Strong IT skills is a must, comfortable with using MS office, Teams and Outlook.
This is an office based role however BIU are a flexible employer and many of our employees benefit from working from home in a hybrid situation where circumstances permit.
- Supporting the recruitment of new employees by creating job adverts, sifting CV’s, responding to applicants and liaising with agencies.
- Preparing for new starters joining BIU including induction planning and on-boarding processes.
- Use of inhouse systems to record and report on time, attendance, annual leave and sickness.
- Establishing, obtaining and securing candidate references, proof of right to work in UK and any other statutory documentation required
- Assisting with arranging BiU’s internal and external training programmes and the upkeep of training records.
- Creation and maintenance of the HR database
- Providing reports on people focused MI
- Production of letters and documents
- Assisting with the management of employee benefits
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
In return for your talent, BiU will provide you with a great team environment, and responsibilities that are challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 1-2-1 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing.
We offer a flexible working scheme, company pension, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and if you’re office based, breakfast on Fridays.
BiU is a certified Investors in People Silver business, as well as one of the UK’s Best Top 100 Companies to Work For, 2020 and 2021.
Find out more about what makes BiU, by watching our video: https://youtu.be/_uJscZjz_Xc
We’re an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.