We are a team of highly experienced energy and utility consultants who use their expertise, combined with the company’s unrivalled software, to help some of the world’s leading organisations drive down costs and improve energy efficiency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to reinforce our existing Infrastructure Team, which is focused on providing 1st class support for end users and ensuring business continuity.
- Respond to helpdesk queries within agreed SLAs and aim to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Build and maintain excellent customer and supplier relations both internally and externally by adopting a professional, ‘can-do’ attitude at all times.
- Assist with infrastructure maintenance and development programmes.
- In collaboration with the Programming Team, manage the installation, testing and release of new/updated software.
- Create and maintain a high standard of systems documentation in our document management system.
- Undertake ad-hoc IT projects as may be required by the business from time to time.
- Maintain the organisation’s IT asset register, keeping it current at all times.
- Role based on site, though own transport will be required to facilitate delivery / collection of staff IT equipment subject to business needs
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a first line support role within a Windows based environment.
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills coupled with first class communication skills.
- A working understanding of the Microsoft 365 environment (Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange Online, PowerShell, Power Bi and Teams)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Exchange Server, Hyper-V Clustering and Active Directory advantageous.
- A commitment to excellence of customer service delivery.
BIU offer a great team environment and a workday that is challenging and rewarding. We want to work with talented individuals who share our energy and passion. If you are competent, confident, want to work with great people and to challenge yourself, then come and join us.
In return, we'll look after you: from private healthcare, wellbeing massages, subsidised gym membership, flexible working hours and performance bonuses.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return for your talent, BIU will provide you with a great team environment and a work day that is challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 121 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing. We offer a flexi time scheme, company pension, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and breakfast on Mondays and Fridays. At BiU we are Bold, Responsible and Imaginative... if this is you, come and join us #BeTogether #OneBiu