BIU’s culture creates an environment where staff develop, progress and support each other genuinely caring about their colleagues and the business goals. There is a real interest in what we achieve and wanting to play a meaningful part in that endeavour.
We believe a healthy work/life balance is essential to job satisfaction and performance. This is reflected in our current absence through sickness rate that is currently running at one sixth of the national average. We operate a flexi-time scheme and have dedicated spaces for colleagues to socialise and take breaks. This is a fun, vibrant place to work – we kick start the week with Monday morning toast, then round it off with bacon butties for breakfast and “Fun Friday” drinks and pizza.
Benefits of working for BIU:
- Annual appraisals
- 5 year service award
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Private health care
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink, and chocolate biccies on tap
- Birthday card and vouchers
- Performance percentage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership – again, we would like to keep our staff a little bit healthy (sitting in the sauna makes you think, don’t you know!)
- Breakfast to kick start the week on Monday, bacon butties on Friday to round it off.
- Busy calendar of social and charity events