The cost of energy to run your business will most probably be one of the top three costs. By allowing BIU to manage this volatile cost, we will enable you to focus on your core business and remain at the forefront of your industry.
How can we help?
BIU’s energy procurement specialists will work with you to obtain the best prices on electricity and gas. Using a consultative approach, they will work to develop a bespoke energy purchasing strategy that is aligned with your expectations. This could range from either a complex risk managed strategy for a flexible energy purchasing contract, to a much simpler annual tender exercise where a fixed energy supply contract is arranged. The level of contact is dictated by yourself, so we could either have daily conference calls or bi-annual face-to-face meetings, to enable us to deliver the procurement solution you require.
What can it do for you?
Our energy procurement solution is driven by our reliance on our award-winning Market Eye software, as well as the expertise of our staff. BIU will ensure to keep you informed of current energy market price trends, changes in industry pass through charges as well as legislation. This will protect your business now and on the longer term horizon, by managing your costs and maintaining them within pre-agreed budgets, which we can help you create using our in-house developed M2M247.com price reporting software.
- Access to M2M247.com – BIU’s bespoke online price reporting software
- BIU’s “Market Eye” – providing price consolidation and optimisation through access to all energy price broker platforms
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Direct access to an Energy Procurement Specialist
- Fixed or Variable energy price contracts available throughout the flexible contract term
- Budget certainty through agreed strategy
- Supply contract optimisation
- 24-hour commodity market analysis
- Bespoke reporting created in line with your individual requirements
- Access to OJEU compliant Framework Agreements
- An opportunity to create a cash “fund” for investment or as an offset against future energy contracts