Energy & Water Revenue Recovery
Our excellent reputation helps us to achieve exceptionally high conversion rates for returning lost revenue quickly and efficiently.
£0 upfront costs
Retrospective 6 year period
Experience in large billing
Our revenue recovery service
BiU’s audit service enables us to give our clients peace of mind. Our Revenue Recovery team will carry out an in-depth analysis of your bills from the past six years to identify all billing errors.
If there has been an error, you’ll get a nice cheque in the post. If not, you can take comfort in the fact that everything is in order.
Once we have completed our full analysis, we will negotiate with your utility suppliers to recover any costs due from overpayments and correct any false or inaccurate information to help prevent future billing errors.
We have recovered overpayments for organisations ranging from FTSE100 companies and the NHS, to Central/Local Government and individual local companies. These charges were all down to billing errors on the suppliers’ part.
We have been working with all energy and water suppliers for over 20 years and our excellent reputation helps us to achieve exceptionally high conversion rates for identifying errors and returning monies quickly and efficiently.
What we do for you…
- In reviewing billing and consumption data our utility data experts are able to make recommendations for future cost savings, which can deliver an enduring benefit for clients.
- We operate on an incentive only basis so we are only rewarded where we find savings.
- Our audit service includes on-going progress reports, and all clients are offered complete access to their consumption, cost and carbon data within our BiU Fusion platform.
- We keep our audit process as easy as possible for our clients, working with you and suppliers to source historical data, alongside your current arrangements with regards to existing contracts with your supplier or consultancy.
- All of our software is developed in-house and is unique to the energy market, giving us a distinct competitive edge.
- We handle all negotiations until refunds/and or credits are successfully returned, and send a final report on all findings.
- All of our clients are assigned a dedicated, experienced Utility Expense Manager
- We provide regular updates and reports based upon our investigations
- And, we have a proven track record of success
Experienced with 100s of suppliers
Our industry leading team have unrivalled experience with small to large energy and water suppliers and metering operators to achieve results for our clients.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us on 01253 789816 or email our Director of Energy Management, Angela, on email@example.com