Utility infrastructure solutions
BiU’s utility infrastructure team provide a complete solution for site connections and metering. Our experienced team offer a full service advising on all aspects of site works, metering services and connections, whether you are experiencing business growth, consolidation or relocation.
“Due to their industry contacts, they have managed to fix a number of legacy issues within extremely tight timescales as well as managing expectations and deadlines on new projects”
– Client, Large multi-site estate groups
Siteworks and connections
Whatever sector you are in, our complete gas and electricity connection service provides real peace of mind that projects are going to be completed on time and within budget.
Metering connections and alterations can be a complex, time consuming task dealing with various parties including developers, utility suppliers, contractors and local distribution companies. Our expert team and long-standing relationships with suppliers enables us to provide a full project management service.
- Through our independent approach we will ensure you are paying the best possible rates on the best possible terms.
- As a critical part of any development there are often significant cost implications if timescales are not met.
- With our in-depth knowledge and experience we will ensure deadlines are achieved and there is reporting and communication provided at all stages of the project.
- You will be provided with regular project reporting updates and be fully informed throughout the process.
- From project inception, you will be supported through contract negotiations, legal requirements, agreeing timescales and ultimately delivery.
- Throughout our work we will be able to make further recommendations based on your estate and changing business needs utilising our overall expertise and industry knowledge.
We have four services within our Utility Management Solutions department, from auditing your past expense with revenue recovery service to managing your site works with our infrastructure team.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us on 01253 789816 or email our head of utility management solutions, Angela, on firstname.lastname@example.org