Compliance: ESOS Phase 3
ESOS Phase 2 of the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) is complete, with Phase 3 on the horizon - be prepared with BiU's 100% success rate audit service.
100% success rate for all of our ESOS phase 1 and 2 customers
A team of qualified and certificated assessors
Evidence, act and progress with BiU compliance solution
The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme
ESOS (The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme) has been set up by the UK Government (DECC) in response to an EU requirement to implement Article 8 of the Energy Efficiency Directive (Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament). It is important to recognise if you are affected by ESOS as it is a mandatory requirement for all those it applies to.
The ESOS legislation will apply to your business if you:
- Are a private sector organisation with more than 250 employees OR
- Have a turnover of at least €50m – £38,937,777
- Have a balance sheet of €43m – £33,486,489
Business Requirements for ESOS
- Measure total energy consumption (including transport) of the business
- Conduct Energy Audits at sites and determine cost effective energy reduction recommendations
- Report compliance to the Environment Agency every four years
- Please note: Director level sign-off is mandatory
Why use BiU for ESOS Phase 3?
Multiple Qualified Lead Assessors
Your ESOS Evidence & Compliance needs to be assessed by a qualified Lead Assessor. At BiU we have a team of qualified and certificated assessors accredited by:
Our skilled data analysts and compliance assessors evidence and report your ESOS phase 2 data ready to be reported in your the evidence pack.
Our ESOS customers met the deadline, and achieved compliance.
Request more information about BiU’s ESOS Phase 3 service
The sooner we start to collect and analyse your data for ESOS phase 3 the better prepared you are for meeting the deadlines, and preparing your reduction strategies.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us on 01253 789816 or email our Director of Energy Management, Angela, on email@example.com