“We can’t self-isolate from climate change”
Mark Carney, former Bank of England Governor
and United Nations special envoy for climate action and finance
If you don’t know your green house gasses from your science based targets, then our in-depth BiU learner guide all about net zero is for you.
Net zero facts
9 of the 10 warmest years globally have occurred since 2005 with 2019 being the 2nd warmest year on record
“We already have all the facts and solutions.
All we have to do is to wake up and change.”
Climate Change Activist
Project Net Zero
Combatting climate change with net zero tools, insights, strategy and partners. Including online net zero calculator.
Project Net Zero News
- Behaviour change fundamental to reaching net-zero targets, report shows 15 April 2021
- Net zero buildings: the latest guidance 7 April 2021
- The latest net zero news: Morrisons, FedEx, Aviva and more 1 April 2021
- Government sets out plans to cut industrial emissions by two-thirds by 2035 19 March 2021
- New net zero framework applied by major investors across £8 trillion portfolios 11 March 2021
How to address net zero webinar
with BiU Chief Commercial Officer, Anthony Mayall
A common question, and often at the start of many discussions regarding emissions, reporting and strategy. Our net zero webinar is a brief look at the top ways an organisation can address net-zero goals for the UK (and globe) and why it’s important, in our brief 12 minute introduction webinar.