BiU is one of the UK’s Top 10 consultants to work for 2021, and the UK's leading energy consultancy providing energy services to some of the world's largest organisations. BiU is proud to optimise energy sustainably, reduce carbon effectively and save our clients operational costs. We create meaningful value through collaboration, and our #OneBiU culture keep us steadfast in our approach to people, the planet and profit.
We are looking for an inspirational and motivated Client Analysis Manager to join our growing company and be a key driver of BiU’s success. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful company and become part of the team to drive BiU’s development into the next phase of growth.
This role involves managing a small team working on BiU customers portfolios, providing detailed insight and analysis on BiU clients energy estate, usage and spend. We are looking for someone experienced from within the energy industry to really make their mark on the Operational department by role modelling energy consultancy at its best. By this we mean using your positive influence to enhance your team’s analytical and client consultancy skills, whilst collaborating with other departments in delivering a first class service to our clients, supporting them on their Net Zero and sustainability journey.
This is a hands on role, so you’ll be managing a team of Analysts whilst partnering and ensuring an excellent bureau service to some of BiU’s most strategic client accounts. The ability to build relationships internally and externally is key to this role, as is demonstrating a passion for what you do and bringing the team along with you. We’d expect you to have your finger on the pulse of the energy industry and be able to highlight any up and coming changes and how it may impact the Clients.
- Manage, motivate and inspire a team of Energy Analysts to understand and meet the deliverables of BiU’s contractual obligation to the client
- Work with the client and coach the team to fully understand their energy portfolio; sites, supplies, expected energy consumptions, VAT/CCL discounts, and exemptions
- Analysis of data completeness on both invoice and HHD, and working with internal teams in order to fill any gaps in data
- Carry out validations inline with ISO process maps and work instructions
- Carryout all client reporting inline with ISO process maps and work instructions. Analyse and investigate any exceptions before delivering reports, to ensure data is accurate and complete.
- Ensuring that all reporting is accompanied with detailed insight; pinpointing valid exceptions, large consumption variances, actions for the client to complete, top large value invalids and so on
- Attend client review meetings alongside the strategic account manager, covering a range of topics relating to the energy management of and reporting on their estate and portfolio.
An experienced Team Leader from within the energy industry with a proven background in analysis, reporting, client management and successful people management.
Highly professional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate analytical findings and solutions knowledgeably and credibly.
A team player who always acts with integrity and respect, working with other internal teams to ensure key activity is completed to allow an effective analysis and reporting service to be carried out.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return for your talent, BiU will provide you with a great team environment, and responsibilities which are challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 1-2-1 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing.
We offer a flexible working scheme, company pension, subsidised gym membership, physiotherapy treatment, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and if you’re office based, breakfast on Mondays and Fridays.
BiU is a certified Investors in People Silver business, as well as one of the UK’s Best Top 100 Companies to Work For, 2020 and 2021.
Find out more about what makes BiU, by watching our video: https://youtu.be/_uJscZjz_Xc
How do we look after our team?
We’re an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.